Cordyceps flower soup
10g dried Cordyceps flower, 400g spare ribs, 2 corns, 50g bacon, appropriate amount of oil, appropriate amount of salt, 50g carrot, 2 aniseed, appropriate amount of green onion, appropriate amount of ginger slices, 10ml cooking wine.
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Cut the corn into sections, wash the cordyceps flowers with water and soak them for 20 minutes, cut the carrots into hob pieces, cut the green onions into large sections, and slice the ginger.
3. Slice the bacon.
4. Rinse the ribs and put them in a pot of cold water, add the shallots, aniseed, ginger slices, and bring to a boil over high heat.
5. Pour in cooking wine to remove fishy smell.
6. After skimming off the blood, put in the corn segments and cook for 10 minutes, then add the soaked Cordyceps flower, water and bacon of the soaked Cordyceps flower. Continue to simmer over medium-low heat for 30 minutes.
7. Add salt and chicken essence to the soup that is being cooked, and serve.
Cordyceps Flower Stewed Lean Pork
Material:250 grams of lean meat, 20 grams of Cordyceps flower, 1 slice of ginger.
1. Cut the lean meat into mahjong pieces, soak in water for a short time, and wash the cordyceps flowers.
2. Put lean meat, cordyceps flower and ginger slices into the stew pot.
3. Put the stew pot into the pot and steam for three hours (use high heat for half an hour and then change to low heat).
4. Add a pinch of salt before drinking.
Cordyceps Flower Chicken Soup
Material:500g chicken, appropriate amount of Cordyceps flower, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of red dates, appropriate amount of wolfberry, appropriate amount of walnut meat.
1. Chicken, Cordyceps flower, red dates, wolfberry, walnut.
2. Cut the chicken into pieces and wash the ingredients.
3. Put all the ingredients into the stew pot.
4. Add an appropriate amount of water, put it in a pot, and cover it with a lid (if there is no lid, just put a plate to cover it).
5. Simmer on high heat for 20 minutes, then simmer on low heat for 2 hours.
6. Turn off the heat and simmer for another ten minutes, then add the right amount of salt.