Efficacy: invigorating the spleen and stomach, promoting digestion and stagnation
* Served for 3-5 people
Ingredients : Malt , Poria, Chinese Yam, Candied jujube, Hawthorn
Function : Strengthen spleen and harmonize stomach, promote digestion
Match Suggestion : Pork Rib, Chicken, Beef
1. Prepare meat about 100-150g, which can be matched with: lean meat, spare ribs, chicken, beef, etc.
2. Soak the ingredients in the soup bag in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour. For ingredients that require special soaking, please refer to the specific soaking time on the package. If there is no time to soak, extend the cooking time by 10 minutes.
3. Put the meat in a pot, add an appropriate amount of water, bring to a boil over high heat, remove and rinse with water for later use.
4. Put the prepared ingredients and meat into the pot, add about 1.5~2L of water and 1-3 slices of ginger, bring to a boil over high heat, then turn to low heat (keep the boiling point) and cook for 1.5-2 hours, add an appropriate amount of salt Seasoning is all you need; if you use a water-proof stew pot, add an appropriate amount of water for about 1L and simmer for 2.5 hours; if you use a smart health pot to cook, please follow the relevant guidelines of the health pot.
5. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Facebook customer service or call us for consultation.
Recommended stoves: casserole, clay pot, stainless steel pot or various plug-in health pots
1. Self-prepare meat about 100-150g, suitable to match with lean meat, pork rib, chicken, beef etc.
2. Soak all the ingredients in pure water for 30minutes-1hour, for some particular ingredients please refer the soaking time on package, if no time for soaking, extend the cooking time by 10minutes.
3. Put meat in the pot and add some pure water , then take it out after water is boiled, rinse it with pure water, ready to use.
4. Put prepared ingredients and meat into the pot, add 1L of water and 1-3slices of ginger, after water boiled turn to low heat (keep boiling point) cook for 1.5-2hours, add some salt or seasoning, then is ready to served; if use stewpot, add about 0.6L of water then stew for 2.5hours, if use electronic health pot, please follow the instruction.
5. If any questions, please feel free to contact our Facebook customer service or call us for consultation.
Recommended stove : earthen pot, stainless steel pot or plug-in health pot
*If you don’t eat any ingredients for the next two weeks, please store them in the refrigerator, away from light, insects and moisture.
*This soup contains malt and should not be eaten by pregnant women and lactating mothers
*Those who are allergic to the ingredients of the soup should not eat it
* Suitable for men and women of all ages, pregnant mothers need to consult a doctor before drinking to avoid affecting the baby and health
Kindly Remind :
*Please store in the refrigerator, avoid direct sunlight, and store at dry place if not consume in 2 weeks.
* Ingredients such as Malt, Poria are not suggested to eat.
* Soup contains Malt, do not consume during pregnancy and breast -feeding.
* Not suitable for people who allergic to the ingredients
* Desiccant is not edible
a box:1 individual vacuum pack
ONE BOX: 1 VACUUMPACKAGING
Shelf life:90 days
SHELF LIFE:90 DAYS
store:Store in a cool, ventilated and dry place
STORAGE:STORE IN A COOL, WELL-VENTILATED AND DRY PLACE