Peach Gum Saponin Rice
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon each of saponin rice, peach gum, rose sauce, and 6 red dates.
1. Wash the peach gum and saponin rice separately and soak them in water. I soaked them for 8 hours. After 8 hours, I simply rinsed the peach gum and saponin rice and put them in the casserole, and added 6 red dates.
2. Add enough water to the casserole, boil it on high heat, turn to medium and low heat for 2 hours, and cook it for 2 hours. During this period, stir it from time to time to avoid burning the pot.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of rose sauce to the bowl, pour in the boiled peach gum and saponin rice while it is still hot and stir well.
Peach gum and white fungus syrup
Material: 15 grams of peach gum, 1 Sydney (300 grams), 30 grams of rock sugar, 5 grams of Tremella,
1. 5 grams of peach gum, 1000 ml of water. Soak peach gum in water for 6-8 hours until soft.
2. Carefully remove the black impurities on the surface of the soaked peach gum, wash it repeatedly with water, and break it into even small pieces.
3. After soaking the white fungus in water for 20 minutes to soften, break it into small buds by hand. Peel the pears and cut them into 1cm cubes.
4. Put the peach gum, white fungus and water into the pot, bring to a boil on high heat and continue to cook on low heat for 30 minutes, at which time the soup starts to become a little sticky.
5. Add diced pears and cook for 5 minutes, then add rock sugar and cranberry, and cook for 3 minutes while stirring, until the rock sugar is completely melted and the soup is thick.
Papaya Stewed Peach Gum
Material: 1 papaya, 10 grams of peach gum.
1. Soak peach gum in water for 6-8 hours until it expands and becomes soft.
2. Wash the softened peach gum carefully and repeatedly to remove black impurities and break it into small pieces.
3. Add a little water to the peach gum, and steam it for about 30 minutes.
4. Cut the papaya in half, remove the seeds, pour the steamed peach gum into the papaya, sprinkle with a little rock sugar, and continue to steam for about 20 minutes.