1. Self-prepare meat about 100-150g, suitable to match with lean meat, pork rib, chicken, beef etc.
2. Soak all the ingredients in pure water for 30minutes-1hour, for some particular ingredients please refer the soaking time on package, if no time for soaking, extend the cooking time by 10minutes.
3. Put meat in the pot and add some pure water , then take it out after water is boiled, rinse it with pure water, ready to use.
4. Put prepared ingredients and meat into the pot, add 1L of water and 1-3slices of ginger, after water boiled turn to low heat (keep boiling point) cook for 1.5-2hours, add some salt or seasoning, then is ready to served; if use stewpot, add about 0.6L of water then stew for 2.5hours, if use electronic health pot, please follow the instruction.
5. If any questions, please feel free to contact our Facebook customer service or call us for consultation.
Recommended stove : earthen pot, stainless steel pot or plug-in health pot
Kindly Remind :
*Please store in the refrigerator, avoid direct sunlight, and store at dry place if not consume in 2 weeks.
* Ingredients such as Malt, Poria are not suggested to eat.
* Soup contains Malt, do not consume during pregnancy and breast -feeding.
* Not suitable for people who allergic to the ingredients
* Desiccant is not edible
ONE BOX: 1 VACUUMPACKAGING
SHELF LIFE:90 DAYS
STORAGE:STORE IN A COOL, WELL-VENTILATED AND DRY PLACE