Depressed physique, what does it mean?
- A physical state mainly manifested by introverted and unstable personality, melancholy and frailty, and sensitive and suspicious due to long-term emotional stagnation and stagnation of Qi.
- Sensitive, melancholy, often sighing, and even demanding perfection.
- Get used to keeping your emotions in your heart and appear calm on the surface.
How did the stagnant constitution come about?
- Insufficient innate endowments
- Struck at a young age
- Stress from work
- long-term unsatisfied desire
What are the symptoms of the body?
- Feeling depressed, depressed
- Mental stress, anxiety
- Sigh for no reason
- Feeling stuck in throat, unable to swallow or spit
- Pain in the chest easily
- Frequent abdominal distension, bowel movement, dry stool, unpleasant discharge
Want to improve, what should I do?
- Do something relaxing: listen to upbeat, uplifting music
- Travel more and open your mind and body to the nature of the mountains and rivers
- Keep the room bright and sunny
- Do more public welfare activities to get a good mood in helping others
- Exercise and practice yoga: Do more fitness activities, you can also learn dancing, yoga and the like. Some movements in yoga can stretch the liver and gallbladder meridian, which is beneficial to the liver and gallbladder, and the air flow is smooth.
Spiritual tune up：
Qi stagnation constitution is closely related to blood stasis constitution, and is often the primary stage of blood stasis constitution, so it is relatively simple to adjust. The most important way to keep healthy is to keep the spirit alive.
1. Calm down：
Poor mentality is the direct cause of Qi depression and depression. Therefore, in order to fundamentally reverse the Qi depression constitution, the first thing to do is to calm down and maintain a good attitude.
2. Learn to vent:
Qi stagnation constitution is most afraid of excessive stagnation, and should learn to vent, so as to feel comfortable and get out of depression.
3. Keep the mind "insensitive":
You might as well take some things lightly, don't take them too seriously, you can read some motivational books and calm down.
4. Overcome some bad desires:
Contentment is always happy, enough is enough, suppress your bad desires, you can participate in some public welfare activities, and be more concerned about others.
Wheat, Chrysanthemum, Fennel, Coriander, Onion, Garlic, Leek, White Radish, Onion, Bitter Gourd, Golden Needle, Seaweed, Seaweed, Egg Yolk
coffee, spicy, strong tea
Meat and fishy taboos
Kumquat, orange, hawthorn, betel nut, pumpkin seed, peanut, sesame, longan, raisin, lotus seed
Have a question and need help?
Welcome to inquire through "Contact Us", we will have a dedicated person to serve you and answer your questions as soon as possible. If you need assistance in an emergency, please use the "Online Customer Service" service or call the hotline directly during business hours from Monday to Friday. Thank you.
What is qi obstruction body type?
- Due to prolonged emotional depressing, which leading to obstruction of qi mechanism.
- Manifested as sensitive, depress, often heave a sigh
What causing qi obstruction?
- Congenital deficiency
- Badly affected by something that has happened during childhood
- Working stress
What is the symptoms?
- Always in bad mood
- Feel tension and anxious
- Sigh without any reasons
- Self feeling of a thing obstructed in throat, which hard to swollen, or difficult to vomit out
- Chest distensionAbdominal distention with borborygmus
- Dry stool
How to improve?
1. Cultivating of living environment:
- Do more exercises that can stretch your body and mind
- Travel more
- Having a bright room
- Do more social activities
2. Cultivating of the mind:
- Learn to calm down your mind
- Learn to release your emotions
Recommend Tea Series : Feeling Stress Series
See a Chinese medicine, buy Chinese medicine; just in [not Chinese medicine]